About “Santa Steals Christmas! by Eve Nairn-Magnante [with audio description, subtitles & BSL]”
A witty and surprising Christmas mystery!
It’s Christmas Eve and a mysterious looking Santa is stealing all the presents that Santa has just delivered! How could this be?! Santa, Rudolph and the other reindeer must beat the ticking clock to unmask the naughty imposter. Will Rudolph and the elves be able to save Christmas before all the girls and boys wake up?
Originally by six-year-old Eve, this is a magical Christmas story written by a child for children everywhere!
A fun-filled mystery that will hook in young readers in the hunt for Santa clues
* An action-packed adventure, this is the perfect holiday storytime read-aloud
* Set in a typeface designed by a dyslexic for people with dyslexia
* Delightful, detailed, colourful illustrations capture the humour and magic of Santa’s world
* Highlights the meaning of presents and the true spirit of Christmas – a time for friends and family to gather together
* 5% percent of sales donated to Deaf Action
"This is a charming Christmas tale which will delight children and adults alike. Written by Eve when she was 6 years old, with entertaining illustrations by Nicholas Child, readers will be kept guessing right up to the end of the book, with a few twists and turns along the way. This is definitely an ideal gift or stocking-filler this Christmas.”
Chief Executive, Dyslexia Scotland